The Cleveland Cavaliers (43-27) and the Charlotte Hornets (22-48) will square off at Spectrum Center in a matchup on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE. The Cavaliers are 8-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 221.5 points for the matchup.
Cavaliers Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 14
Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen: Out (Eye)
Hornets: Kelly Oubre: Probable (Back), Cody Martin: Out (Knee), LaMelo Ball: Out (Ankle), James Bouknight: Out (Ankle), Mark Williams: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+8)|
|Total Pick||Over (221.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cavaliers Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Cavaliers Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.0 (24th)||Points Scored||111.8 (26th)|
|106.7 (1st)||Points Allowed||117.5 (23rd)|
|41.7 (23rd)||Rebounds||44.9 (8th)|
|9.7 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||11.5 (8th)|
|11.5 (18th)||3pt Made||10.8 (22nd)|
|24.9 (17th)||Assists||24.9 (17th)|
|12.7 (5th)||Turnovers||13.3 (14th)|
Best Betting Site For Cavaliers vs Hornets
Cavaliers Key Players
Hornets Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||44||20.4||5.3||1.1||1.4||0.4||2.4|
|Dennis Smith Jr.||48||8.9||2.9||4.6||1.4||0.5||0.4|
- The Cavaliers are 36-32-2 against the spread this season.
- Cleveland’s ATS record as 8-point favorites or more is 6-7-2.
- The Cavaliers have seen 34 of their 70 games go over the point total.
- A total of 31 times so far this season, Cleveland and its opponent have combined for more than 221.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 221.5 points, 2.8 higher than the average total in Cavaliers games this season.
- The Hornets have 31 wins in 70 games against the spread this year.
- Charlotte’s ATS record as a 8-point underdog or greater is 10-11-1.
- This season, 31 of the Hornets’ 70 games have gone over the point total.
- Charlotte’s games have had over 221.5 points 52 times this year.
- This season, Hornets games have resulted in an average scoring total of 229.2, which is 7.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.