The Sacramento Kings (40-27) will visit the Chicago Bulls (31-36) after victories in four straight road games. It starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
The Bulls are a slight 1-point favorite against the Kings.
Bulls vs. Kings Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Chicago -1
- Moneyline: Chicago -115, Sacramento -105
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Kings at Bulls odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Bulls (- 1)
Bulls 117 – Kings 116
- Chicago has come away with 16 wins in the 30 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Chicago has won 16 of 30 games when listed as at least -115 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Chicago has a 53.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Sacramento has won 44% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (11-14).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -105 or longer, Sacramento has gone 11-14 (44%).
- Sacramento has an implied moneyline win probability of 51.2% in this contest.
- The Bulls put up 113.2 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 118.6 the Kings allow.
- Chicago has an 18-6 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall when putting up more than 118.6 points.
- Sacramento has a 16-5 record against the spread and a 15-6 record overall when allowing fewer than 113.2 points.
- The Kings put up an average of 121.3 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 112.4 the Bulls give up.
- Sacramento has put together a 33-15-1 ATS record and a 38-11 overall record in games it scores more than 112.4 points.
- Chicago has an ATS record of 32-20 and a 31-21 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 121.3 points.
- The Bulls are the league’s 20th-ranked scoring team (113.2 PPG), while the Kings allow the rank 28th in points per game (118.6) in NBA play.
- Sacramento’s squad is currently the highest-scoring team in the NBA (121.3 PPG), while Chicago’s team is 10th in points allowed per game (112.4).
- The Bulls have scored a total of 48 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.8 per game), and the Kings have out-scored opponents by 180 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bulls vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and NBCS-CA
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Networks
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).