Two of the NBA’s top players will be on display when Julius Randle (25.3 points per game, 14th in league) and the New York Knicks (40-30) travel to face Damian Lillard (32.1, third) and the Portland Trail Blazers (31-37) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and MSG.
The Knicks face off against the Trail Blazers in a game expected to be a close one. The Knicks are favored by only 1.5 points against the Trail Blazers.
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New York -1.5
- Moneyline: New York -122, Portland +102
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Knicks at Trail Blazers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 1.5)
Knicks 116 – Trail Blazers 113
- New York has been chosen as the favorite in 32 games this year and has walked away with the win 21 times (65.6%) in those games.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 19 times in 29 chances when named as a favorite of at least -122 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies New York has a 55% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Portland has been the moneyline underdog 35 total times this season. Portland has gone 12-23 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Portland has a record of 12-22 (35.3%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Portland’s implied win probability is 49.5%.
- The Knicks record 115.0 points per game, just 0.8 fewer points than the 115.8 the Trail Blazers allow.
- New York is 19-14 against the spread and 21-12 overall when scoring more than 115.8 points.
- Portland is 19-10-1 against the spread and 20-10 overall when giving up fewer than 115.0 points.
- The Trail Blazers’ 114.6 points per game are only 2.3 more points than the 112.3 the Knicks allow.
- Portland has put together a 23-10 ATS record and a 24-9 overall record in games it scores more than 112.3 points.
- New York is 30-9-1 against the spread and 32-8 overall when it allows fewer than 114.6 points.
- The Knicks are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.0 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 19th-fewest points per game (115.8) in the league.
- Portland is the NBA’s 15th-ranked offense (114.6 PPG), while New York is the eighth-ranked defense (112.3).
- The Knicks have scored a total of 186 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.7 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 87 total points, 1.2 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Knicks vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and MSG
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- TV Channel: MSG
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).