The New Orleans Pelicans (33-35) take on the Los Angeles Lakers (33-35) as slight, 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO. The point total for this matchup is set at 227.5.
Pelicans Vs Lakers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 14
Pelicans: Brandon Ingram: Out (Ankle), Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), Jose Alvarado: Out (Lower Leg)
Lakers: Anthony Davis: Probable (Foot), Mohamed Bamba: Out (Ankle), LeBron James: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (227.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pelicans Vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Avg. (Rank)||Lakers Avg. (Rank)|
|114.0 (16th)||Points Scored||116.6 (8th)|
|113.3 (15th)||Points Allowed||117.2 (21st)|
|43.7 (12th)||Rebounds||45.6 (5th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||9.7 (19th)|
|10.8 (22nd)||3pt Made||10.6 (28th)|
|25.8 (8th)||Assists||25.2 (14th)|
|14.3 (23rd)||Turnovers||13.6 (15th)|
Best Betting Site For Pelicans vs Lakers
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||65||13.3||3.7||1.4||1.0||0.5||2.3|
Lakers Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||49||12.7||2.1||1.3||0.6||0.3||1.7|
- The Pelicans have covered the spread 31 times in 68 games.
- New Orleans has an ATS record of 15-13 as 1.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 34 Pelicans games (out of 68) that went over the total this year.
- In 33 games this season, New Orleans and its opponent have combined to score more than 227.5 points.
- Pelicans games this season have posted an average total of 227.3, which is 0.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread is 33-33-2.
- As a 1.5-point underdog or more, Los Angeles is 21-23-2 against the spread.
- Out of 68 Lakers games so far this season, 33 have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles’ games have had over 227.5 points 42 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Lakers games this year (227.5) is 6.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.