The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (19-14) will host Aaron Estrada and the Hofstra Pride (24-9) at Jersey Mike’s Arena on Tuesday, March 14. Game time is 7:00 PM ET. Tuesday’s game between the Scarlet Knights and the Pride sees the Scarlet Knights as a solid, 7.5-point favorite. The point total for the matchup is 135.5.
Rutgers Vs Hofstra Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Rutgers (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (135.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Rutgers Vs Hofstra Stat Rankings
|Rutgers Avg. (Rank)||Hofstra Avg. (Rank)|
|67.9 (276th)||Points Scored||74.7 (110th)|
|60.3 (6th)||Points Allowed||65.4 (50th)|
|35.2 (46th)||Rebounds||32.2 (221st)|
|10.6 (48th)||Off. Rebounds||6.8 (331st)|
|5.7 (331st)||3pt Made||8.7 (58th)|
|15 (57th)||Assists||14.3 (97th)|
|10.7 (56th)||Turnovers||10.2 (33rd)|
Rutgers Vs Hofstra Betting Trends
- The Scarlet Knights have 20 wins in 33 games against the spread this season.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, Rutgers is 8-4 against the spread.
- The Scarlet Knights have played 33 games this year, and 12 of them have hit the over.
- Rutgers’ games have had more than 135.5 points scored on 10 occasions this year.
- The over/under in this game is 135.5 points, 7.3 higher than the average total in Scarlet Knights games this season.
- Hofstra’s record against the spread is 21-11-0.
- The Pride have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 33 Rutgers’ games so far this season, 12 have gone over the total.
- So far this season, 20 Pride games have featured over 135.5 points scored.
- This season, Hofstra’s games have resulted in an average scoring total of 140.2, which is 4.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Rutgers vs Hofstra
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Rutgers Impact Players
- Clifford Omoruyi puts up 13.2 points and 9.7 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 1 assists, shooting 50.1% from the field.
- Cam Spencer posts 12.9 points, 3.7 rebounds and 3 assists per contest, shooting 44.1% from the field and 42.6% from downtown with 2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Caleb McConnell averages 8.9 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 2.5 steals (eighth in the country) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Paul Mulcahy leads his squad in assists per game (4.9), and also posts 8.3 points and 3.7 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Aundre Hyatt puts up 8.9 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per contest, shooting 37.4% from the field and 30.3% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Hofstra Impact Players
- Estrada is putting up team highs in points (20.5 per game) and rebounds (5.5). And he is producing 4.1 assists, making 48.8% of his shots from the floor and 37.4% from beyond the arc, with 2.3 triples per contest.
- Tyler Thomas gives the Pride 16.3 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jaquan Carlos is putting up a team-high 4.8 assists per game. And he is contributing 6.7 points and 3.8 rebounds, making 36.2% of his shots from the floor and 32.1% from 3-point range, with 1 triples per contest.
- Darlinstone Dubar gets the Pride 9.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1 assists per game. He also averages 0.6 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Warren Williams gets the Pride 8.5 points, 5 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.6 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.