Donte Powers’ Sam Houston Bearkats (25-7) host the Santa Clara Broncos (23-9) at Leavey Center on Wednesday, March 15. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET. Wednesday’s matchup between the Broncos and the Bearkats features the Broncos as 3.5-point favorites. A 142.5-point over/under has been set for the game.
Santa Clara Vs Sam Houston Betting Lines
|Santa Clara||-3.5||142.5 points|
|Spread Pick||Sam Houston (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (142.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Santa Clara Vs Sam Houston Stat Rankings
|Santa Clara Avg. (Rank)||Sam Houston Avg. (Rank)|
|77.5 (48th)||Points Scored||73.2 (138th)|
|73.6 (280th)||Points Allowed||58.9 (4th)|
|36.2 (25th)||Rebounds||35 (51st)|
|9.6 (123rd)||Off. Rebounds||10.7 (46th)|
|8.3 (88th)||3pt Made||8.4 (78th)|
|14 (117th)||Assists||13.9 (122nd)|
|11.9 (174th)||Turnovers||12.6 (245th)|
Santa Clara Vs Sam Houston Betting Trends
- The Broncos have 16 wins in 31 games against the spread this season.
- Santa Clara has an ATS record of 5-11 as 3.5-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 31 Broncos games so far this year, 15 have hit the over.
- Santa Clara and its opponent have broken the 142.5-point mark 20 times this season.
- The average total for Broncos games this season has been 151.1, 8.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Sam Houston’s record against the spread is 17-10-1.
- The Bearkats have won twice ATS (2-2) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, 15 of Santa Clara’s 31 games have gone over the point total.
- There have been six Bearkats games this season with more than 142.5 points scored.
- Games involving Sam Houston this year have averaged 132 points per game, a 10.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Santa Clara vs Sam Houston
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Santa Clara Impact Players
- Brandin Podziemski is tops on his team in points (19.9), rebounds (8.8) and assists (3.5) per game, shooting 48.3% from the floor and 43.6% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he delivers 1.8 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Keshawn Justice is putting up 13.4 points, 2.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Stewart averages 15.3 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. Defensively, he delivers 1.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Parker Braun averages 7.9 points, 6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per contest, shooting 55.9% from the field.
- Jaden Bediako is putting up 6.1 points, 1.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per contest.
Sam Houston Impact Players
- Powers gives the Bearkats 11.4 points, 3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. He also puts up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Bearkats receive 10.2 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Cameron Huefner.
- Javion May is posting a team-high 4.8 rebounds per game. And he is delivering 4 points and 1.7 assists, making 47.3% of his shots from the floor.
- Lamar Wilkerson gives the Bearkats 7.5 points, 3 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest. He also posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.