Sunday, March 12 marks the start of Sleep Awareness Week 2023, which may be one of the best times to look for a new mattress.
During Sleep Week, the National Sleep Foundation raises awareness about the benefits of sleep from March 12-18.
If you are looking to upgrade your mattress during Sleep Week 2023, here’s a look at some of the discounts available.
- Walmart: Find major savings on several mattresses from from Serta, Linenspa and Zinus.
- Amazon: Save with big markdowns on mattresses from several popular brands, including NapQueen, Molblly and Zinus.
- Wayfair: This retailers has several mattresses discounted, including models from Serta, Sealy and Wayfair Sleep.
- Tempur-Pedic: Get a $300 instant credit on select power bases with the purchase of a qualifying mattress.
- Purple: Take 20% off all sleep accessories, including bedding and pillows, during the “Spring Accessory Sale.”
- Casper: Receive 10% off the Element pro mattress, two free pillows and a sheet set. Plus, complete bed sets are on sale, starting at $535, instead of $834.
- Avocado: This retailer is offering up to $300 off its organic and vegan mattresses and 10% off bases and bedding.
- Helix: Get 20% off sitewide and two free Dream pillows with your mattress purchase using the promo code SPRINGSALE20 during this retailer’s “Spring Sale.”
- Layla Sleep: Get $200 off, a free comfy bundle and two free pillows when you buy a hybrid mattress during the “Spring Sale” now through March 20.
- Tuft & Needle: Save up to $470 on mattress during the “Sleep Awareness Week Sale.”
- Bear Mattress: Take up to 25% off sitewide and receive free sleep accessories with your mattress purchase during the “Spring Into Savings Sale.”
- Mattress Firm: Save up to $700 on queen or king mattresses during the “The Big Spring Sale.” Plus, get a free adjustable base with purchases over $899 using the promo code ELEVATE.
RELATED STORIES ABOUT SHOPPING TIPS AND DEALS:
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.