If you waited until the last minute to send flowers to that special someone for Valentine’s Day, it may cost you a little more than expected if you don’t hurry.
But don’t fret just yet! You still have time to get those Valentine’s Day flower orders in without incurring an extra delivery fee for your purchase.
Several online florists are still taking orders for floral bouquets and arrangements that will arrive on February 14. Retailers, like FTD, FromYouFlowers and The Bouqs Co., are even offering deals on flowers, so you can save a few bucks on your gift and its delivery cost.
To help get you started, here are 10 online florists that are still taking Valentine’s Day flower orders without adding a crazy delivery fee.
- FTD: While you can order flowers for Valentine’s Day delivery up until February 14 at 2 p.m. in your recipient’s time zone, you will incur what FTD calls a modest fee based on location for same-day delivery. However, the online florist does have a variety of flower bouquets under $60.
- ProFlowers: This online florist is offering Valentine’s Day delivery through February 14 with select bouquets available for same-day delivery for a fee. To send flowers to your sweetheart using same-day delivery, you need to order by 2 p.m. in your recipient’s time zone.
- Urban Stems: Shop a variety of Valentine’s Day flowers online from this florist with delivery available on February 14. Select floral arrangements are available for same-day delivery for an added fee in New York City, Jersey City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and Miami, when you order by 12 p.m. local time. Next-day delivery is available nationwide when you order by 2 p.m. ET.
- FromYouFlowers: You can order flower arrangements from this florist to arrive on Valentine’s Day and will receive 20% off your order using the promo code 1127. Same-day delivery is available when you order before 3 p.m in the recipient’s time zone. Expedited delivery is also available for $4.99.
- Teleflora: This online florist has a full collection of roses and rose bouquets that you can order for Valentine’s Day. If you select flex delivery at checkout, you can also save on your shipping costs. Same-day delivery is available when you order by 2 p.m. in your recipient’s time zone.
- BloomsyBox: This nationwide florist suggests ordering your Valentine’s Day flowers two to three days before your requested delivery date. Flower subscription boxes and floral bouquets are available, and plants starting at $50. A free vase is also included with your flower purchase.
- The Bouqs Co.: Same-day and next-day delivery is available from this florist for a fee when you order by 12 p.m in your recipient’s time zone. For Valentine’s Day, you can save 25% off your flower purchase using the promo code SCOREBIG at checkout. Save $10 off shipping when you log into your online account with the retailer.
- 1-800-Flowers: You can select from a range of Valentine’s flowers and gifts from this florist with options starting under $40. Same-day delivery is available on select floral arrangements at a cost when you order by 3 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone.
- BloomNation: While this online florist recommends ordering your flowers at least five days in advance of a major holiday, it does offer same-day delivery. You can search a range of local florists to deliver your flowers on Valentine’s Day with cutoff times subject to each store.
- FlowerBX: Depending on where your Valentine’s Day roses or tulips need to be delivered, the cutoff to order them for February 14 varies by location at this florist. The cutoff date for delivery on the East Coast is Feb. 11 and Feb. 12 for delivery in Manhattan. Next-day delivery is available for a $20 fee, and same-day delivery will cost you $25 in Manhattan.
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.